Monday, July 16, 2007

headlight disaster

hi.

I was recently troubled by a woman at work who wore a fairly revealing tank top (white/sheer) and had extraordinarily erect and obvious nipples. I felt so dirty. Dirty, dirty, dirty. How does that even happen, especially while wearing a bra?

Needless to say, I had my eye om those nipples all day. Not a moment went by when she was not using her high beams.

How did the answer to my mystery present itself? The way a false erect nipple might if it slid to the side of the bra (under the pit, almost)-- which it did.

Witness:

According to the manufacturer of the above nipple enhancers, this is designed to make you sexier, more "natural" looking. Indeed! Nothing is less like a slutty horror movie than a nipple that travels toward your armpit.

with real live perkiness,

p

1 comment:

Angel said...

oh ya! that is too funny! gee, my nipples naturally slide into my armpit when I lay down...so does the whole boob.