Friday, October 12, 2007

how would you respond?

... if you got the following chain letter in your inbox?

Like a lot of folks in this country , I have a job.I work, they pay me.I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit.In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with.What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check,because I have to pass one to earn it for them ?Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their ass, and buy dope and booze with my hard earned money.Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ?Please Pass on if you agree.

I can tell you that MY BRAIN MATTER IS ALL OVER THE COMPUTER SCREEN.

No comments: