Our mutual friend is so young that I can't even remember how young she is. She's like 19 or something like that. Barely legal. You know, maybe she is the better woman for your boy. I'm just saying. They get along well in their mutual hipness and desire to make out and crap. Well anyway, provided she doesn't make some kind of creepy-ass grab for your man, I'd like to plan our ideal day together were we all in your city...
- Cupcakes or maybe, since it's a very fancy day, a WHOLE cake. Which I will eat right before yoga class (at the fancy yoga place) so I can watch it come back up during downward dog.
- manicures and pedicures, because the last time we did that we totally tore up the salon.
- I think Mindissippi might like some keds with whales on them. It's just a (completely misguided) hunch.
- Since she's not legal, we'd have to buy bottles and paper bag it all day.
- Also, since she's probably not even 18, we could take a bunch of XXX nudie shots, sell them, and go to jail.
- Sushi. I know she likes sushi. That's cause she likes raw fish, if you know what I mean. HAR HAR HAR.
- Wait, don't you guys have a guy you want to hook her up with? Seriously, Mindylvania, they do.
- Tattoos. We rotate. Mindectomy gets a big tat of your face on her left breast, You get a big tat of me on your left breast, and I get both of you on my left breast.
- Then we have hermit crab races.
- Then there's the sack races, the three-legged race, pin-the-tail on the donkey, and spin the bottle.
Happy birthday, friend! Pea and I are planning your escape from Utah. Worry not, you'll be outtie in no time.
And pea, I miss you. If you were here, I might be able to pull together some wacky-ass b-day celebrations. As it stands, I can take pictures of hair products (which will be debuting soon) and that's about as energetic as it gets.
love you much and more,
p.s. can't wait to hear about the apartment. YIPPEE!