- go online to see what-the-fuck about the Virginia Tech shootings
- feel sad, scared, etc.
- have an ADD moment and click on story about Kate and Wills
- read that many Brits have been disdainful of Kate, calling her "common"
- feel guilty for being a stupid American who just looks at pictures and doesn't read
- think that, as it turns out, she seems like a sport, given that Will's friends were apparently never very nice to her
- feel like inviting her over for a cupcake
- decide to broadcast my feelings about Wills and Kate
- feel disturbed that I am not saying something smart right now about the Virginia Tech massacre.
- think to self that maybe i'm not writing anything because college campuses feel like home and maybe this is just too close to home
- sign off, a little teary-eyed now
Monday, April 16, 2007
how to take it back
Remember my celebu-commentary re. Wills and Kate? This is how I came to take back my previous comments: