Sunday, August 12, 2007

having fallen headfirst into every stereotype about gender roles and marriage...


...I hid a pair of jeans and three shirts from my husband after shopping with a girlfriend. Additionally, I created stories about where they came from should he notice that they're new. I'd like to welcome you to the land of the money struggle in which every purchase is scrutinized for its benefit to the household. I can make a damn fine case for the jeans, but TD is going to have to come up with something pretty damn creative to explain the $42 Lowe's purchase. Don't worry, spying on bank statements is another way in which we have decided to plunge headfirst into deception. When did this happen? I was never this woman. Bullocks.

Your pea who needs a vacation from a world where this is a FUNNY joke--"Alllllll women do this, right? Tee hee! Let's go scrapbook!"...

p-

No comments: