You searched the world and found all delightful pea-themed treasures, and sent them to me. I was overwhelmed and amazed and I miss you and love you.
The overabundance of peas also inspired me once again to blog, though I have little time this morning. I'm realizing that blogging, like jogging or eating veggies, is something that makes me feel good but that I also sacrifice in the face of random other business. I'll try to be more diligent, pea of my heart. I have so much to say to you every day.
A few highlights until we speak again:
- December brought an impromptu trip to Seattle for a choir concert. Star of concert: my awesome brother. Attendees at concert: me, brother's girlfriend and her kid, mom, stepdad, grandparents. SO MUCH PROCESSING to be done on that familial melange, and on my overwhelming pride and love for my rockin' sib.
- Someone's girlfriend has applied to work at my job. The SWFing continues.
- I'm planning an ACTUAL VACATION. For real this time. Destination? Here's a hint: husband and I took an online quiz to figure out which is the best island to visit for our beach sitting and ecotourism desires.
- Wedding plans back on for this summer; date TBD.
- Husband passed his licensing exams. Yay, husband!
- Built in bookshelves installing this weekend. I'm almost crying with excitement; I love and miss my books.
- Have purchased my very first grown up bag. Witness its splendor.
Love you so much, wish you were with me every second.